Debra Krutz, is the principal of Elite InSource. Debra has worked as a Business professional for more than twenty years in a variety of companies / industries. She has a successful career in Human Resource Leadership / Business Management encompassing a full-range of responsibilities including operating in fast-paced environments with high customer service standards. Her professional career has evolved from being a human resource practitioner to a “hands-on roll up your sleeves” trusted business advisor.
Some of her major implementations include:
- Designed and improved a total rewards program
- Conducted comprehensive Business and Human Resource Audits
- Analyzed and recommended approaches to reduce turnover / retain employees
- Reduced recruitment costs; created candidate pipeline
- Guided reorganization in three companies
- Saved thousands of dollars in human resource support annually
- Avoided law suits due to expert professional guidance in all aspects of business – priceless
- Developed a professional network of other firms to provide expertise to clients (e.g., Legal, CPA, Insurance, Software Development, etc.)
- Successful grant and proposal writing
Debra began Elite InSource to provide in-sourcing human resource and general business services. When her former employer said she had “over serviced” clients, she knew it was time to start her own company. The “service” is her primary service. She provides “hands-on” human resource, training and/or office support for companies or to perform projects with finite beginning and ending dates in various areas of expertise. The firm operates in a virtual office environment with the focus to “go to the client” as well as “be available remotely.”
The mission of Elite InSource is to deliver services that are individually tailored for the needs of each customer in a cost-effective, professional way. The firm fulfills this mission by being proactive with addressing customer needs and by offering multiple tailored options.